POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : materials : materials Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  materials
From: Texel
Date: 10 Jun 2003 13:10:03
Message: <3ee610eb@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I want to translate some material from Anim8or to PovRay (for a converter).

In anim8or, my materials have these properties:

Ambient: percentage, color, texture (it can be an image like .gif)
Diffuse:   percentage, color, texture (it can be an image like .gif)
Specular: percentage, color, texture (it can be an image like .gif)
Emissive: percentage, color, texture (it can be an image like .gif)
Transparancy: percentage, texture (it can be an image like .gif)
Bumpmap: percentage, texture (it can be an image like .gif)
Rough: percentage
Brillance: percentage

I am a beginner in Povray and i have tried to find some matches with Povray
materials, but i have not found all of these properties.

How can i modify this example of material in order to convert all of the
propertises i have listed above?
(for example i don't know how to put a diffuse color to this material,
without removing the image).

#declare material01 = texture {
uv_mapping pigment {
   image_map {